At Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts, we understand boilers. Whether you are wanting a boiler repair for your existing system or you feel it’s time for a boiler replacement, you can trust our experienced professionals in Kitchener.
While your boiler operates harder during the cooler months in Kitchener, it’s a good decision to schedule routine maintenance with Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts pre-season so you can avoid a boiler issue in the middle of winter.
Common Boiler Problems
- Your pilot light has gone out.
- You hear gurgling, whistling, banging and/or rumbling noises coming from your boiler or pipes.
- Your radiator isn’t heating or you don’t have hot water.
- Your boiler shuts off frequently.
- Your thermostat is inexact.
- Your boiler system has decreased pressure.
- Your condensate pipe has frozen.
- Your pipes are leaking.
If you begin inquiring whether you require a boiler repair or a boiler replacement, we will work with you to find the best option for you depending on the age of your boiler, the cost to repair it and how much money you could save with a more efficient system. If you determine you require a replacement, you can trust Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts for a smooth boiler installation. And, thanks to ENERGYSTAR guidelines, you can be confident your new boiler will be energy efficient, which is especially important for the Kitchener area. According to energystar.gov
, ENERGY STAR certified boilers have annual fuel utilization (AFUE) ratings of 87 percent or greater for oil boilers and 90 percent or greater for gas boilers. These boilers reach greater efficiency with components including:
- Electronic ignition, which relieves the need to have the pilot light burning constantly
- New combustion technologies that mine more heat from the equivocal amount of fuel
- Sealed combustion that captures outside air to fuel the burner, decreasing drafts and improving safety
When you’re in need of boiler repair or a boiler replacement, call Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts at 519-804-1617
or request an appointment online. We’ve have the experience and the tools needed to provide you with hassle-free, quality service that you won’t find anywhere else.