Plumbing is a crucial part of your day-to-day life, even if you don’t think about it. From your shower all the way to your water heater, you want your plumbing functioning well so you can finish the day. Boehmers/Cronin Emery Home Services by Enercare can work on it through expert plumbing service in Kitchener, so you can think about other things.
Our Experts have encountered and handled every plumbing issue your home could have. Our team can help get your house back in working order—no matter what your system throws at you. Give us a call at 519-804-1617 or contact us online to request your appointment right away.
Our work is supported by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* So you can rest assured that our Experts will support you from the moment we start our work until it’s done right.
Signs There’s a Water Leak in Your Kitchener Residence
Even though leaks are one of the most common reasons we’re brought in to houses, it turns out to be unusually hard to discover the source and mend the problem on your own. Here are some signs it’s time to turn to the professionals.
- Rising water costs, but no notable increase in water use
- Walls or floors feel moist
- Discolored water or rust color in sinks
- Soil erosion around your residence’s foundation
- Noisy, rattling pipes If you’re experiencing any of these troubles, it’s time to call in the professional. The quicker we can diagnose the concern and create a solution, the more possible it is that you’ll move to bypass pricier issues or considerable water damage.