Plumbing is a vital component of your day-to-day life, even if you don’t recognize it. From your shower down to your water heater, you want your system working so you can finish the day. Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts can take care of it through expert plumbing service in Kitchener, so you can think about other things.
Our Experts have encountered and handled every plumbing issue your home could have. Our team can help get your plumbing back in working order—no matter what your system throws at you. Give us a call at 519-804-1617 or contact us online to schedule your appointment now.
Our work is supported by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* So you can rest assured that our Experts will support you from the moment we start our work until it’s completely finished.
Signs There’s a Water Leak in Your Kitchener Residence
Even though leaks are one of the most frequently seen reasons we’re brought in to homes, it turns out to be unusually hard to locate the source and fix the issue yourself. Here are some signs it’s time to turn to the professionals.
- Climbing water costs, but no notable additional water use
- Walls or floors feel moist
- Discolored water or rust color in sinks
- Soil erosion around your residence’s foundation
- Noisy, banging pipes If you’re experiencing any of these troubles, it’s time to call in the professional. The quicker we can diagnose the concern and create a solution, the more likely it is that you’ll move to bypass more expensive issues or extensive water damage.