Furnace Installation in Kitchener Reinforced With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely fix and maintain heaters, we also deliver first-rate furnace installation in Kitchener.
What makes our professional labor a step above other companies? We’ve fine-tuned our method as time has gone by.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which shows they’ve received the most prestigious technical achievement in the business. They also are involved in continuing industry and system learning to discover the best methods to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus professional furnace installation.
And we support all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our fantastic offerings that we give you time to think about it—a year, in fact.
Contact us at 519-804-1617 to request your furnace installation today.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be tough to know just when your heating system is going to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should start to give you some signs that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are several of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, many furnaces run for about 20 years, although some can last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s smart to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your most recent bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace starts and stops too often, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to create some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to resolve, it’s typically smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running like it’s supposed to, its burner flames are blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very efficiently and can even be producing harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also benefit from higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older system.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to request furnace installation can be difficult and stressful. Our Experts at Boehmers/Cronin Emery Home Services by Enercare have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 519-804-1617 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we install your new heater.
- Tidy installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe covers to defend your flooring from any dirt we might bring in. We use sheets around the installation location to prevent messes.
- Quality work—Our Experts have obtained some of the highest respected technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go through a list to make sure your furnace is working properly before we take off.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll hook up your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll frequently go the extra mile, for the highest quality service wherever.
Book Your Furnace Installation Today with Boehmers/Cronin Emery Home Services by Enercare
Need one more reason to get a heating system from Boehmers/Cronin Emery Home Services by Enercare?
Your new furnace comes with a free membership plan. This offers you an advantage on appropriate furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 519-804-1617 or contact us online to request your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.