HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We often use this phrase to refer to your total heating and cooling equipment, which involves:
- Comfort equipment, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality productions, like air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, like thermostats systems
While there are differing models of HVAC systems, they all run the same by:
- Relying on a fresh air source outside or inside your home or business.
- Running air through a filter to trap dust and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Distributing air with a ducted system or immediately into a space, depending on the kind of equipment you have.
At Boehmers/Cronin Emery Home Services by Enercare, we offer a complete selection of outstanding HVAC services in Kitchener to fit all your comfort needs. And we stand behind all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.