Using a carbon monoxide detector in a central location is the best way to detect this harmful gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is lethal in heavy concentrations.
A carbon monoxide detector works like a smoke alarm. It checks the air and beeps if carbon monoxide amounts are too high. Ideally, you should have at minimum one detector close to every living area, or on every floor in your home. These detectors are best installed in combination with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your equipment in top shape and can help you stop carbon monoxide in Kitchener.