Pro AC Installation in Kitchener Backed by a Worry Free Guarantee*
When you need AC installation in Kitchener, you shouldn’t skimp and let just anybody hook up your new system.
That’s where the specialists from Boehmers/Cronin Emery Home Services by Enercare come in. Besides the fact we have the skills and endorsements to back up our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a worry free guarantee.
Contact us at 519-804-1617 to schedule your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you little signs that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, its energy efficiency goes down and more likely to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start prepping for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in earlier than 2010, it potentially uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced due to its harmful effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to trim your cooling expenses. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a wise way to spend less on electrical costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on electrical bills.
At Boehmers/Cronin Emery Home Services by Enercare, our experts will work with you to pick the recommended model for your budget. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure proper sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not totally financially prepared for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other heating and cooling outfit in Kitchener? Here are several of the steps we take when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our highly skilled techs are at your house, you presume they’ll hook up your new unit for the best operation. And they’ll leave your house and garden in look-alike condition as when they showed up.
Outside of that, you can feel confident knowing you’re working a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the setup process requires us to step inside your house, we’ll put on shoe covers to guard your flooring from mud. We’ll also arrange drop cloths around the installation area to keep your floors covered from debris throughout our work.
- First-rate service—Our specialists are TSSA-certified. This means they’ve gone through extensive education to earn the most sought-after technical accreditation in the industry.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll complete an installation checklist during the process to ensure each small item is taken care of. We’ll also make sure everything is cooling properly and is up to local laws before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll double-check you understand how to use your new thermostat and equipment.
- Periodic statuses—We’ll tell you how the process is going and when you can count on us to be wrapped up.