It’s not difficult to forget annual service for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the first priority on our minds at Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact routine work gives a lot of advantages for your system, such as enhanced efficiency and a decreased likelihood for malfunctions. You can have these pluses—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our service is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an exhaustive examination of your unit whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations might help find heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to improve your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC concerns in your residence. This can help you make an informed decision when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Regular maintenance provides many advantages for your heating and cooling system.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling costs.**
- Pinpoints little troubles before they cause expensive breakdowns.
- Helps extend your equipment’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan includes yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC units. This work is the most complete in the business. That’s due to the fact its multiple cleaning and adjustment steps help recondition your system to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual check, here’s what each tune-up offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capacities and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capacity and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual examination on each visit
To begin, give our Experts a call at 519-804-1617. We’ll help you choose the right membership plan to fit your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.