Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s natural to start thinking about approaching bills and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help you avoid issues, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Correct air circulation makes sure that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to make sure it is being sent to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a host of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are met. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the pros at Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts are here to make it easy for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a ring at 519-804-1617 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.