Summer has made its way to Kitchener and the last thing you need is your A/C system malfunctioning during the extreme weather. Help prevent your home’s A/C system from breaking down with an annual AC tune-up from Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your doctor yearly for a check-up, an air conditioning tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and in working order. Most common air conditioning tune-ups will entail cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, examining your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical pieces, and evaluating the operation of the blower motor and belt.
air conditioner tune-ups with Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts
When you call Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection as well as a detailed cleaning. Below are the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Check air and/or oil filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system operation
- Confirm quality of installation
- Check area around equipment
- Check equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure temperature variance in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts in Kitchener is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and certain home comfort system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 519-804-1617 today!