Spring may be in the past but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air daily
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 80% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Half of illnesses are caused or aggravated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.9% of the pollutants in the air, including microbes, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our adorable experts below and then check out SaveYourAir.com.