No matter what the elements outside in Kitchener, the temperature in your house influences how comfortable you will feel. Choose the right temp and your rooms will seem like a nice escape from the world. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t working the right way, you’ll notice. And it won’t be pleasant.
Take time for a detailed look at the way you’re utilizing your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a steady system or a poor performer. Complete this quick quiz from Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- The warm season is coming up fast in Kitchener. How do you get your system ready?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Call in the Experts for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re having an event on a hot night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your solution?
- Tell my guests to bring icy beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it functioning before anyone arrives.
- Start my fans and wish for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What will you do when it’s time for a new one?
- Allow my contractor to select one and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Save worries and charges by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the most intricate system on the market in Kitchener.
- When you open your next monthly power bill, what do you anticipate you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC costs have been climbing.
- It will be close to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I open it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Get my toolbox and spend a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Book a qualified technician to take a look.
- Don’t think about it and pray it goes away.
Get ready to check your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are helping you out. You’re taking care of your system and you made a plan for your future replacement. But if you responded to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you should make some changes to help your system perform more effectively. Keep going to see how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Set Up Seasonal Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and sprucing up your vents are important tasks to help out your machinery for a season change, a professional maintenance visit is critical to complete the process. During a maintenance visit, your Expert technician will manage a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re around, your HVAC service Expert will keep an eye out for more significant problems for your equipment. That could save you a pricey breakdown in the future.
Select a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained home comfort systems can have complications on occasion. And it always seems to hit at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that crucial service to homeowners at no added cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some heating and cooling systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to evade last-minute pressure when your system takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It gives you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front costs. As an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and take note when they greatly change. Your power bills can tell you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a regular climb in your expenses but no difference in home comfort, something is definitely happening with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Act when you hear a weird noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than annoying. It is telling you something is off with your machinery. Even if it’s a relatively small problem, left without a repair it could make for a costly repair later on. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the pros to diagnose and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you apply these tips, you could save time, additional costs and frustration. And if your HVAC just isn’t helping anymore, consider finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!