The health of your HVAC system is very important because it encourages home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard around the clock, which exposes them to a wide variety of common problems.
These problems are frequently small enough that they rarely keep your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they sometimes hamper energy efficiency—and your utility expenses. If these issues grow more severe, your entire system may be threatened. These are headaches and costs you could prevent with steady HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be performing just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this annual service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring yearly maintenance dissolves your warranty. Dedicating a brief amount on a tune-up now may help you reduce expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Uncovers Minor Troubles in Advance
Preventing big problems in the first place is the simplest approach to shield your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits allow the opportunity to comprehensively inspect and lubricate important internal parts. It also allows time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money overall if problems are resolved as they appear.
Could Improve Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The enhanced performance can decrease your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Could Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can last years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance may extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts offers a number of membership plans created to suit your individual needs. From inexpensive options to full-featured coverage, we offer the ideal maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems working efficiently and steadily.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is made to work with any budget. You’ll receive priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to worry about spending more on overtime visits if you get in touch with our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Travel expenses are covered as well, saving you about $99 per visit. You’ll also get many of the most-wanted advantages from our broader plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership comes with the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, better energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program comes with the most ample protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to swap out your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we often accommodate a large volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the price of a Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts technician coming to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Built with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual check with every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while receiving access to extra advantages by participating in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the perfect plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 519-804-1617 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.