Your HVAC system’s healthiness is important, as it keeps your home cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you cozy. This makes it exposed to a wide range of malfunctions.
Often issues are small enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these problems grow, your complete system could be vulnerable.
That’s headaches and costs that you might have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can decrease the chance of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or working fine, you may ask whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But neglecting yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance now can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Pinpoints small problems early. Preventing expensive problems from happening first is the wisest approach to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance service provides the opportunity to thoroughly examine and lubricate important internal parts. And it also offers time to get necessary repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll save a lot of money over time if problems are fixed as they are discovered.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system operating as ideally as possible. Frequently this creates an improvement to your house’s energy efficiency. You may have decreased energy costs, as well as the peace of mind your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is operating properly, it might last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners run approximately 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance may help prolong this life span even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is crucial, especially because it can help you save as much as 30% on annual heating and cooling prices.* But with Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a range of membership plans that suit your unique needs. All our memberships are packed full of special benefits delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to economical, we provide the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment shortly or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be responsible for emergency repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to buy them and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to fit any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about spending extra if you need our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also get a couple of other most-wanted benefits of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often stops working during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re often handling a large volume of service calls. With a Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is crucial all the more. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep going until it is.
- In-depth visual examination on every visit. Your loved ones’ comfort is our main priority. That’s why your visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and enjoy added perks by getting one of our membership plans immediately. Regardless of what your budget is, we can help you find the ideal plan for your needs and residence. To begin with your membership plan, call us at 519-804-1617 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.