With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can save you money and outlast your traditional tank heater. Truly! We collected the top reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – While the initial cost can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – We’ve all felt it. The shocking pain of ice water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the exact amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This amazing tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating costs. They also take up less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Although a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Boehmers/Cronin Emery Home Services by Enercare today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.