How many times have you left your house and suddenly realized you forgot to alter the temperature or close up the garage door? We can’t do much about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® boasts remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can alter your home’s temperature from any place in the world.
Up to 50% of you home’s utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your living space.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an uncomplicated and easy way to start lowering those energy costs. You can get fancy and purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are just some of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that allows you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for straight-forward programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you have a change in schedule
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they become available and alerts you and Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Kitchener to any system maintenance concerns
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast shows outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money at home, call Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts in Kitchener at 519-804-1617.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy