Energy efficiency never felt so good. Literally. Our maximum efficiency gas furnaces will keep your home warm and comfy, and they’ll do so with outstanding energy efficiency. In fact, these products provide maximum efficiency for all gas furnaces we carry. Find more details for each product below. Once you’ve selected your favorite system, give Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Kitchener a call at 519-804-1617. We’ll provide a free quote and answer all your furnace replacement questions.
If you only gave us one word to describe the SLP98V, we’d probably pick “amazing.” That’s pretty convincing in itself, but it doesn’t do justice to the benefits and features of this dynamic gas furnace. First off, this is one of the most energy-efficient furnaces you can get.1 Earning a 98.2% AFUE rating and a Most Efficient designation by ENERGY STAR®, this system can save you more than $800 a year.2 That’s some serious ROI. However, it’s not the only outstanding feature on this gas furnace. The SLP98V is packed with features, including:
- Variable-capacity system – this means it automatically adjusts as necessary to work at maximum efficiency. We know we already covered efficiency, but we just can’t get over this one.
- SilentComfort™ technology and variable speed blower – reduces sound levels
- Duralok Plus™ Heat Exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer – for cleaner combustion
- SureLight Control Board – controls all furnace operations and is iComfort™ compatible
All around, this unit has nearly endless features to stay reliable and energy efficient. Call 519-804-1617 or schedule a free appointment online to learn more about gas furnaces in Kitchener.
Across North America, and in Kitchener, gas furnaces don’t come quieter than this one. The SL280V features a variable speed motor and special sound-absorbing materials to make it 4.5 times quieter than any other furnace. In fact, it’s the quietest in its class3 and allows you to feel the heat – not hear it. We suppose we can make that sacrifice...
Learn about more features of the SL280V, like its:
- Two-stage gas valve – alters the amount of gas used for greater temperature control
- SureLight® Ignitor – to ensure a long life and reliable operation
- Sealed Blower Compartment – decreases heat loss and increases efficiency
- High efficiency variable speed motor – which may help reduce your energy bills
The EL296E gas furnace racks up the numbers – in a good way. And we want you to know about a few that really stand out. First, this furnace reached AFUE rating of up to 96%, which is not only above average, but it could save hundreds on your yearly energy expenses. Second, the EL296E’s Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than typical single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient when it’s in constant fan mode. Other features include:
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Higher SEER ratings in cooling mode – keeps energy waste minimal
- Two-stage gas valve – varies heating output for increased efficiency
- Sound-absorbing insulation – for quiet operation
- SureLight® igniter and control board – ensures long product life and high reliability
Let Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts help with all your Kitchener area gas furnace needs. Schedule your free appointment today.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire and low-fire operation of Lennox SLP98UH070XV36B and leading competitive units as of July 2013 at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012. Efficiency ratings established per test standard: ANSI/ASHRAE 103-2007.
2 Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox® furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and you individual lifestyle.
3 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire operation of Lennox SL280UH070V36A and leading competitive units at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012.