The best way to avoid poor performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Kitchener. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll rest easy knowing our 9 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve completed rigorous training and are very qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in top-performing condition longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts in Kitchener, we offer a plethora of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- Our techs inspect the heating exchange surface for flaws or signs of wear, which may greatly affect efficiency.
Verify proper airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce the most comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We study your unit’s fuel operation to ensure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is key to efficiency and safety.
Examine all electrical components
- Several of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help decrease your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is correctly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Browse through our Maintenance Plans, or call 519-804-1617 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.