Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. These gas furnaces can help you save on your energy bills and feature durable cabinets that help the system last for years. Learn more about each product below or setting up an appointment with Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Kitchener.
In Kitchener, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help you save energy in all the other months, too. We’re not kidding. It’s all possible with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. The furnace is also quiet, helps decrease waste and minimizes your utility bills. Dual-fuel allows you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you nice and comfy.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable performance
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace goes above and beyond. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. All in all, you could save hundreds on your utility expenses every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s basic efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, which means you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your house in Kitchener – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – surpasses industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to strengthen reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to add to your comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Kitchener, give us a call at 519-804-1617 or schedule a free appointment.